INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Only posters of submitted and accepted abstracts will be offered presentation.
Please note the following information for the preparation of your poster.
Please bring your printed poster with you to the IMS-Vilnius Conference.
• The poster layout is PORTRAIT.
• Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below. The poster can be prepared either on one sheet or few sheets of paper.
• The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 59.4 cm wide x 84 cm long (23.4 inches wide x 33.1 inches long). The recommended but not mandatory format is A1.
• Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
• Pins will be available for the mounting of posters.
• Please refer to the Final Program/Abstract book that you will receive upon arrival at the Conference for the poster board number assigned to you.
• Please use the board with the same number.
PRINTING THE POSTER
If you wish to print a poster locally, there is a possibility to do it in the following locations:
- Gedimino ave. 33, Vilnius – OPEN 24/7
- Pylimo st. 22D, Vilnius – OPEN Everyday (including weekends) from 7am to 10pm
INFORMATION FOR PRESENTATIONS
More information will be announced in May 2018.