Please find below important information about the audiovisual equipment available in the lecture rooms, along with guidelines to help the speakers prepare and deliver their presentation.
All lecture rooms are equipped with:
– A screen
– An electronic data projector
– A computer
– A lectern with podium microphone
– A white board with markers
– A laser pointer
Flip charts will be available by request only. Please contact Hospitality Desk in advance if you need a flipchart in your room. There will be also volunteers in the lecture rooms who will assist the speakers with all practical details.
– Duration of presentation is 30 min if a speaker is presenting in the Invited Session.
– Duration of presentation is 20 min if a speaker is presenting in the Contributed Session.
– The presentation shall be prepared in the formats of .ppt / .pptx / .pdf., but speakers can also use a white board instead of computer based presentation.
– Please bring your presentation in USB directly to the lecture room where you will be presenting.
MEETING YOUR SESSION CHAIR:
Each session has a session chair coordinating the session and introducing you to the audience. Please check the final program (the program will be available on the conference website on the 27th of June) for the name of your session chair.
– Meet your session chair before your session so he/she will know who you are; provide brief information about yourself that may be used by your session chair to introduce you.
– Discuss with your session chair the timing for Q/A after your presentation.